How do I return an item?
Original sales receipt must accompany returns.
We accept returns for exchange or refund 30 calendar days after delivery of the product. At our sole discretion after 30 calendar days, we will offer an exchange or store credit only. Items must be in "new, unaltered and unused condition". Definition of new, unaltered and unused condition is:
• without showing signs of wear or damage in any way
• within 30 calendar days of the delivery date (after 30 days no returns are allowed)
• must not be a special order or a custom order
• unless noted that it cannot be returned or has a different return policy time period other than that 30 days noted in that item's particular item description.
• for aircraft parts and components, we cannot accept returns on items that have been installed and flown.
If an item is received damaged or is incorrectly shipped by us please contact Customer Support immediately. Items that are defective and shipped from us or items that you did not order but received from us will qualify for store credit or a cash refund after they are returned to us.
Refunds are contingent upon inspection of item(s) once we receive it.
There me be a 15% restocking fee for returned items that are not being exchanged and are not damaged. Again you MUST contact us within 30 days if you intend to return ANY item back to our store. Items returned to us AFTER 30 days and WITHOUT contacting us will NOT be refunded.
Customer is responsible for all shipping costs if seller is not at fault.
Please contact customer service for more information on returning an item. Thank you.
3963 Caborn Rd N
Mt Vernon, IN 47620