Scotchgard™ Paint Protection Film (PPF) is a virtually invisible barrier against flying debris, abrasion and weathering. When applied to your aircraft’s vulnerable areas, such as under fiberglass fairings, or on leading edges of gear legs and tailwheels, PPF acts like armor to guard against screwdriver slips, rock chips, bug etchings, and other debris. Use the film wherever you need protection from scratches or abrasion.
PPF is a great alternative to other tapes on the market that can severely yellow with age. PPF stays clear and strong for years, and is easy to remove when it's time to take it off. Available in 2", 4", and 6" width. All PPF sizes are 6 mil thickness.
- on top of RV flap at the wing skin intersection
- under fairings
- around cowl fasteners
- under aft canopy edge on RV-3,4, 8, etc..
- leading edges of wings or HS
- leading edge of tailwheel to prevent grass from wearing through the paint
- behind ignition switch to prevent paint wear from swinging keys
- behind knobs, latches, or other moving cockpit parts
Price per foot. Order by the running foot.