This high temperature sleeving protects wires, and cables against abrasion or crushing. High temperature variants have a heat resistance range of -40° to 300° F. High temp wire loom is ideal for areas where high heat exists.
Order by the running foot.
- Ideally suited for wire runs beneath floorboards or though the wing.
- Lightweight - only 7.5 oz. per 10' piece of 1" ID loom. The same length of 1" PVC pipe weighs 2 1/2 pounds!
- All high temperature non-split loom is distinctly marked with a grey stripe running the entire length.
- High Temperature sleeve operating range: -40° to 300° F, -40° to 149° C.
- Quality control throughout its extrusion allows uniform thickness for the entire run length.
- Available in multiple sizes; 1" ID allows for multiple wires and connectors to pass easily.
- Can used for air ducts, blast tubes, and many other uses.